Schedule for HTTP/1.1 support in Apache Proxy module?

Schedule for HTTP/1.1 support in Apache Proxy module?

Post by Kevin P. Ne » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

So, what is the time scale for adding HTTP 1.1 support in the Apache
proxy module?

We're needing to use a HTTP/1.1 proxy at work, and would prefer to use
Apache because of a number of reasons (including the desire to keep
the number of different server packages low). Is HTTP/1.1 support
coming soon, or are there any other proxy packages out there that
support HTTP/1.1?

Who is working on the support, anyway? Do you want help? I may be able
to swing help your way, possibly (not really sure, though).
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing

XCOMM "Good grief, I've just noticed I've typed in a rant. Sorry chaps!"