Virtual Server Systems software

Post by Georg Canto » Mon, 05 Apr 1999 05:00:00

Does anyone know companies which create the Virtual Hosting Administration
software which hosting providers like Iserver and Aitcom use for their
virtual server administration. I am particularly interested in the type
which uses a unique ip address for every account, and configure things like
telnet,ssh etc. The type I am interested in are the true virtual servers

I am considering a dedicated server and not having decent Unix skills I am
interested in a setup which will allow me the same sort of administration
tools I use on my current sites without having to bother about the impact of
other users.

There will be a lot of cgi and database activity and I want to be able to
run my sites without being shoved of the system to get a dedicated server
when things really pickup.