Apache: htstatus files in /tmp directory

Apache: htstatus files in /tmp directory

Post by m.. » Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Hello!

I am running Apache Server and I am getting lots of htstatus.* files
in my /tmp directory.

How can I prevent this from happening.

Thanks in advance.

Myung Kim

1. allow apache to copy files from /tmp to a file-directory under php4

Hi!
how do I allow the apache-server (Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)
(Red-Hat/Linux) ) to copy files from the /tmp-directory to a specific
/file-directory ?  Which rights have to be set and where?

or:
how do I check my configuration to find out if it is possible?

(It is a problem under a php4 file-uploading process.)

Thanx for all hints.
Hans Hubbertz

2. Looking for a second hand X-Terminal

3. /tmp vs /usr/tmp vs /var/tmp

4. Is there a RDS port to Linux?

5. delete of -ksh.log file in /tmp directory

6. Mail Server setup help please

7. Can I delete all files in /tmp directory?

8. Need a formatter for C programs

9. /tmp directory - files won't go away (continued)

10. Removing files from /tmp directory

11. /tmp directory files were removed

12. delete certain files in /tmp directory

13. Can I delete files of TMP directory in RedHat6.0 ?