Netscape Gold 3.01 and Apache 1.2b1

Post by Gottardo Zanca » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi to everybody - i've just installed the version 1.2b1 of Apache and tried
to user Netscape Gold 3.01 to edit and publish some html file.
Unfortunately I always got the same message

   Error 403

   Method PUT is disabled on this server

using both http or ftp as publishing method.

Is there something i forgot to setup or Netscape is not yet compatible with
the new apache version ?

Thank a lot for Your help.

Gottardo "ZAK" Zancani

1. Netscape 3.01 Gold and Linux

I've installed Netscape 3.01 Gold (gunzipped and untarred) on my Linux
system.  Then when I executed 'netscape' I got an error message saying
that Netscape is unable to load the shared library 'libXt.so.6'.  This
library is in my /usr/X11R6/lib/ directory.  Any help with this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

--
-
        Zdenek Niederle

2. Dhcp

3. Netscape 3.01 Gold -- exiting on SIGFPE

4. Where do I find MAKE?

5. Netscape 3.01 Gold ???'s

6. Trapping process termination.

7. Netscape Gold 3.01 dumps (signal 6) when trying to upload.

8. **Instantly bill OVER 90 COUNTRIES with VIAWEB.**

9. Applet doesn't display anything on Netscape Gold 3.01.

10. Netscape 3.01 Gold for LINUX sucks!!!

11. Netscape 3.01 Gold and LPRng

12. yahoo chat + netscape 3.01 gold

13. bus error in netscape gold 3.01