Info on mod_limit module?

Post by roo » Sun, 29 Dec 1996 04:00:00

        Where can I find documentation on setting up the mod_limit module
for Apache?

Thank you,
        Steve Stuczynski

Info on mod_limit module?

Post by Jordyn A. Buchan » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

:         Where can I find documentation on setting up the mod_limit module
: for Apache?

There is no mod_limit with either Apache 1.1 or 1.2b.  I can't find it on
zyzzyva's Apache module registry, either.

Sounds like something may have just hacked together and not written
documentation for.

Jordyn

|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

| BestWeb Corporation                               +1 914 271 4500 |
| Senior System Administrator                                       |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

1. Install error: failed to read /modules/module-info

Hi,

While trying to install redhat 7.2 from a boot floppy I got the
following error v.early in the install process: "failed to read
/modules/module-info"

It says this:

Runing install...
running /sbin/loader
failed to read /modules/module-info
install exited abnormally

After sending kill signals and unmounting filesystems, finally it says:

ejecting /tmp/cdrom...
you may safely reboot your system

I now have to reboot.

Does the fact that the last thing install does -eject my cdrom- suggest
that is what the problem is? I burnt the RedHat CDs after downloading
the iso files. Could the problem be the CD has been incorrectly created
from the iso (the iso files matched the md5sums)? Or could the install
program just not like my CDROM?

Perhaps the problem lies with my filesystem; I have one NTFS partition
with Windows 2000 Pro on it. Since I do not want a dual boot and just
want the machine to run Linux I haven't reformatted the drive or
partioned it; the RH install guide tells me I can do these processes
while installing RH Linux 7.2.

Any help would be great. Thanks,

Matthew

2. NS: How to analyze anonymized logfiles?

3. Module writing tutorial and info on format of modules?

4. cpio

5. Apache mod_limit

6. serving multiple linux machines...

7. Apache mod_limit ?

8. How to increase the size of /var on HP-UX 10.20 ????

9. conf.modules vs. modules.conf & modules.dep??

10. System.map & modules-info

11. module-info problem - Help

12. How to set version info on all symbols for modules ?

13. RH kerneld configuration module.info-<version>