Flexible Logfile Format w/NS Enterprise v2?

Flexible Logfile Format w/NS Enterprise v2?

Post by acunet3.. » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Can you kindly share your experience with me?
We are using NS Enterprise server v2. The goal is to produce website
traffic reports that is rich in "referrer".

Apparently, NS Enterprise server v2 "Common Logfile Format" doesn't
include "referrer" information, so I want to invoke "Flexible Logfile
Format".

How can we change the log prefs for a virtual webserver from the Common
Logfile Format to the  Flexible Logfile Format without generating an
error message like:

"Form element missing: Format string you must specify whether to include
a format sting or not"

Where is the control to specify whether to include a format sting or
not? Why is NS Enterprise server v2, generating such a message, what
does it mean and how can I get past it? Please advise. Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/