Date of netsite 1.1 release?

Post by Bob Parkins » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

What was the date when Netsite 1.1 became available.

We have had a machine shipped to us with netsite 1.0 as part of the deal. This
was in late July. Was netsite 1.1 released signifficantly before this? I want
to know how loudly I should complain/hassle our suppliers for an upgrade.

Bob P.

Date of netsite 1.1 release?

Post by M. Hedlu » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

> What was the date when Netsite 1.1 became available.

Shipped week of June 5th, I think.  The 1.1 test drive was available on
that date, if nothing else.

Quote:> We have had a machine shipped to us with netsite
> 1.0 as part of the deal. This was in late July. Was
> netsite 1.1 released signifficantly before this? I want
> to know how loudly I should complain/hassle our
> suppliers for an upgrade.

Loudly, sure.

[n.b.: I tend to post and mail my responses to news articles.]

1. KOffice 1.1 Release Date?

Does anyone know when KOffice 1.1 final will be released? It was
scheduled for this past Monday, but I haven't seen any announcements. I
don't want to start messing with 1.1rc if the final is only a few days
away.

Thanks,
Arn

2. Calcomp DrawingSlate II digitizer tablet

3. 1.1 or 2.0 release dates?

4. YATT: IRC, identd, and firewalls

5. irix 5.3 and netsite 1.1

6. T3 units

7. User authentication with netsite 1.1

8. Exabyte 4200c Backup Problem

9. Netsite 1.1 stops responding to http requests?

10. Netsite 1.1 config

11. Problems with netsite 1.1 on SunOS 4.1.4

12. Enabling referer logging in Netsite Commerce 1.1

13. Netsite Comm Server 1.1 - Environment Variables