WebTrends Professional Suite - The Log Analyzer

WebTrends Professional Suite - The Log Analyzer

Post by Mike Kalasznik » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 01:31:58

I used the log analyzer in the WebTrends Professional Suite to create
a specific report. I want to create a report that shows the domains of
people accessing a certain web page as well as a report that shows the
percentage of their usage time per page...

I can't do those reports by using the Professional Suite but can these
reports be done using the individual Log Analyzer package?

If anybody can answer this please e-mail me at

Thanks.