Apache 1.3.9 and International Character Sets..

Apache 1.3.9 and International Character Sets..

Post by MB » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:21:58

I'm running Apache 1.3.9 on Debian  (From deb package), and a client has
requested support for Japanese Language on there site.

Is it possible to do this under 1.3.9? - Or do I require 1.3.10 (AddCharset
from mod_mime).

Appreciate any replies/Suggestions.

Regards,
Michael

1. International character sets in Netscape/Aix?

   Does anyone know why cant we use international (swedish) characters
in stock Netscape Communicator 4.x (from ftp.netscape.com) installed in
a stock Ibm Aix 4.3.2 or later? This thing is driving me crazy. And if i
install Ibm Netscape 4.7i, it works dont ask me why. I tried changing
netscape startup scripts, preferences, everything .. no good.

Pedro Rodrigues

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Linux and NT - does it work?

3. telnetting & international character sets

4. sending & detecting zero length TCP packets ... HELP!!!!

5. UNIX and international character sets

6. g++ 2.3.3 unresolved/undefined symbols

7. Printing International Character Sets

8. TTY ports

9. curses and international characters

10. International characters in X

11. International characters for *roff ?

12. International characters in Lyx?

13. Xfig, eps exports and international characters.