Apache 0.8.11 VirtualHost TransferLog problem

Apache 0.8.11 VirtualHost TransferLog problem

Post by kos.. » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have Apache 0.8.11 compiled on BSD/OS 2.0.1 and running.
I configured one virtual host section with TransferLog set to some other file
than global TransferLog. When server starts both log files are created, but all
requests are still logged into one file (global) no matter to which virtual
host they come. DocumentRoot (as well as DirectoryIndex) works, but TransferLog
doesn't.

Any help much appreciated.

Kostya Martynenko

1. Apache TransferLog with Apache::LogFile and rotatelogs catastrophy!

Hello,

Ok, I have this in my conf file:
PerlModule Apache::LogFile
PerlLogFile logs/urs.app_error_log My::URS::ERRLog
TransferLog "|/usr/local/apache/bin/rotatelogs
/usr/local/apache/logs/urs.app_error_log 3600"

When someone accesses the site, it logs the access_log information in
the custom log file I have up there, which I DO NOT want it to do.  If
i turn the TransferLog feature off, everything works fine.

What is going on and how do I fix it?

Thanks to all in advance,

Benjamin Elbirt

2. X News Readers

3. Problems with Start Apache 1.2.0 ==> Invalid command TransferLog

4. Stealth 32, Orchid Soundwave 32 and Sony CDU33a

5. Apache 1.2.0: TransferLog pipe -- still having problems

6. tcpdump with intel eexpress

7. APACHE 0.8.11-Imagemap Configuration Problem

8. Matrox Millenium and SVGALIB

9. Apache SSL Virtualhost problems

10. Apache DirectoryIndex and VirtualHost problem. Plz Help!!

11. Problem with Apache+mod_ssl in setting VirtualHost

12. Apache, httpd.conf, transferLog: Limiting certain files from being logged

13. VirtualHost problem with Apache 1.3.12 on Linux