1. proxy servers for ISPs, Roxen, Solaris X86
Any ISPs out there have proxy servers at their POPs?
I am gonna run Roxen Challenger on Solaris X86 for testing. Soon we hope to go to a 1 gig cache which hopefully will provide close to 60% hit rate.
2. Sun's New Web Site
3. error_log : why not list HTTP_REFERER?
4. german set for linux
5. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux
6. Blocking sites with Sendmail
7. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?
8. help: MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER in example_module.
9. NOS shootout
10. Why use Linux over FreeBSD for a (small) ISP?
11. Seeds for random nos.
12. faster NOS: NetWare or Linux?