Quote:> My company is evaluating different options in running Apache on Solaris
> I've found several options for SSL support, with Apache SSL and Raven are
> the current contenders. Can someone tell me the difference (other than
> cost. Cost is not an issue)?
1. Apache with FrontPage 2000 Extensions, mod_perl, Apache::ASP, Raven SSL
Please forgive me if this is dumb, I'm pretty new at this FreeBSD/Apache
Trying to create the mother of all web servers and I need some
help/suggestion/direction. Apache server v1.3.9 - PHP3 v3.0.12 with MySQL
support - FrontPage 2000 server extensions - mod_perl - Apache::ASP - and
Covalent Raven SSL
Has anyone done this in FreeBSD 3.2 Stable?
Thanks so much!
-----------== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News ==----------
http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World!
------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==-----
3. SSL questions regrds to Apache and Raven SSL
4. SUMMARY: How does one use ! in find?
5. anyone using Raven SSL with Apache on UNIX or Linux?
7. Apache, Raven SSL & only 40-bit Encryption
8. make: *** [menuconfig] Error 139
9. Apache & SSL - Stronghold, Raven, OpenSSL, ModSSL & ApacheSSL
10. Apache, Raven SSL + proxy to an NT server?
11. ANNOUNCE: Covalent Raven SSL module for Apache and Solaris
12. Apache/Raven SSL and IE5 problem
13. Question: Running Apache SSL and Apache non-SSL on one server