*** NEW WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR WEB YOURSELF ***

*** NEW WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR WEB YOURSELF ***

Post by Tony Ellis » Sat, 08 Feb 1997 04:00:00

                INTERNET PROMOTION OUTLET

           (http://www.shoplet.com/pr/index.html)

More important than how great your site looks is making sure that
people come to visit. There are many search engines, directories and
sites on the Internet.  Listing your site on all of them can be very
time consuming and frustrating task.  Now, you can enlist your site
with 50, 100, or 150 top search engines in two minutes for as low as
(Offer Expires Dec 31, 1996):

        * Index In Top 50 Search Engines for only  $9.95

        * Index In Top 100 Search Engines for only  $19.95

        * Index In Top 150 Search Engines for only  $29.95

We will provide you with the confirmation of each search engine that
your site was indexed successfuly. We will also offer to monitor your
site activity before and after.

We accept, Visa, Amex, MasterCard, and Discover.

For more please see:  http://www.shoplet.com/pr/index.html

Thank you,

Tony Ellison

President

Post by D&S Associat » Mon, 10 Feb 1997 04:00:00

>                INTERNET PROMOTION OUTLET
>(Offer Expires Dec 31, 1996):

>Thank you,

>Tony Ellison

>President

So why post it in February 1997?

Dan Petitpas
D&S Associates
http://www.neponset.com

1. New Ways to Promote Your Site

[...]

2. Threads, C++, Solaris 2.3 and SunOs 4.1.3

3. HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR WEB SITE IN 4 EASY STEPS!!!

4. CGI-PERL

5. 1001 FREE places to promote your Web site!

6. Remotely administering Linux

7. PROMOTE YOU WEB SITE

8. Enterprise Storage Server (ESS) Data Request

9. High School Web Server - Need Info to Promote Linux

10. Can the web effectively promote Linux? (long msg)

11. ** Promote your web site

12. Best ways of searching web pages - wais, swish etc

13. New Book: Teach Yourself UNIX In A Week