NS Enterprise Server3.51: HardwareVirtualServers with same homepage?

1. NS Enterprise Server

A quick question which MS Support is not capable of answering to:

  -  Does FrontPage Extensions support Netscape Enterprise Server?

I tried this question with Microsoft Support, but when I realized I had
to explain to them what these extensions are I lost hope.

We run fine today on a Netscape Commerce Server but would like to
upgrade to Enterprise server.

Another question while we are at it:
Are there anyone else doing any work with Sybase web.sql and FrontPage
at the same time? I would very much like to get in touch with you as I
have problems with pages where I would like to use features from both
programs. Seems like I can't have both.. Is this true or is there a way?

Andr
Telenor Mobil Intranetproject

2. It's not linux, and it's not me

3. CGI execution by file extension on NS Enterprise

4. floppy drives and read-only file systems...

5. NS Enterprise: how many hardware virtual servers / IPs per process?

6. pipes vs stream pipes

7. NS enterprise 3.01 to 3.51

8. Setting Linux as an incoming router

9. NS enterprise 3.01: nsconfig not working

10. HEAD does not returned "Last Modified" NS Enterprise 3.0.1/AIX 4.2

11. NS Enterprise 2 access logs error

12. NS Enterprise Server 3.6 - Stops Responding??

13. NS Enterprise authentication help