######### SCANNING & WEBPAGES!!! #########

######### SCANNING & WEBPAGES!!! #########

Post by Greg » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

I have 3 years of experience with professional scanning, and i'm not
talking about those phony inexpensive scanning... I have UMAX UC1200SE
flatbed scanner that goes up to 2400dpi with 64K color!!!

I can scan ANY picture for you or your company! Why buy a $3'000 scanner
if you just need 10 pictures scanned?

I will give you "three for free" deal with purchase of 10 scans! (buy 10
get 3 free)

Same deal aplies to homepage design! Yes! I can do homepages for you!!!
Anywhere from a small home-page to a huge corporation-page! We got the
lowest rates!

Scanning:

------ Normal Pictures (up to 4"x6") ---------

  ------ color ------

    1-10 pictures --------- $.70/picture

    10-50 pictures -------- $.55/picture

    50-200 pictures ------- $.45/picture

    200+ pictures --------- $.40/picture

    or see special CD-ROM Deal

  ------ grayscale (black & white) ------

    1-10 pictures --------- $.65/picture

    10-50 pictures -------- $.50/picture

    50-200 pictures ------- $.40/picture

    200+ pictures --------- $.35/picture

    or see special CD-ROM Deal

------ Full Page (up to 8"x12") ---------

  ------ color ------

    1-10 pictures --------- $1.00/picture

    10-50 pictures -------- $.70/picture

    50-200 pictures ------- $.60/picture

    200+ pictures --------- $.50/picture

    or see special CD-ROM Deal

  ------ grayscale (black & white) ------

    1-10 pictures --------- $.90/picture

    10-50 pictures -------- $.65/picture

    50-200 pictures ------- $.55/picture

    200+ pictures --------- $.45/picture

    or see special CD-ROM Deal

------- Special CD-ROM Deal -------

i can burn your pictures onto a CD

  1cd (up to 1000 pictures any size) ...... $.35/picture

  2cds (up to 1000 pictures/cd) ........... $.30/picture

WebPages:

----------

Prices vary depending on the size of the page, security, etc... Please
contact me for the exact price.

Please reply to this e-mail if you're interested, or if you need some
additional information... Please note, that all shipping charges are on
you.

Thank you for your time reading this!

1. Need Help FreeBSD CGI & Webpages

I have been trying to get multiple UNIX ksh and perl scripts that count
how many times my webpages get hit.  Nothing seems to function properly,
no matter where I put the scripts I just can't get them to work the best
I can get is the following error message "[an error occurred while
processing this directive]"  Can I run normal UNIX scripts in FreeBSD or
are there some specific/different things I need to do?  I'm used to
working with Solaris, and so far have been beating my head against a
brick wall whenever I try to write scripts for FreeBSD.

thanks

2. Roff

3. termvision & terminal emulation on webpage

4. Netscape 4.5 setup

6. Read a memory card through the USB port

8. SVGAlib Woes

9. 没有人用中文吗?

10. OSR5: my cursor has only 1 scan line in vi, 18 scan lines elsewhere

11. scanning - vertical lines on scanned image

12. &&&&&& SUGGESTION ??? &&&&&&&&

13. Open ports when i scan my own box, closed when others scan it