htpasswd ...

Post by geo.. » Thu, 12 Jun 1997 04:00:00

hi !

Did anyone can rewrite the souce of htpasswd, to
execute it in the same line ...
Actually, when we load htpasswd, a request ask the
password and retype the password ... but to
include this function in a script cgi, it was so
simple to execute it with the parameters in the
same line ...

I would have just the modifie code source, because
I use a port Amiga of Apache (you can compil it if
you have an Amiga too !!!! ;-)

--== GEO ==--

1. To hack my own htpasswd program, where would I get the encryption/decryption routine that the current htpasswd uses?

If I were to hack my own htpasswd program, where would I get the
encryption/decryption routine that the current htpasswd uses?

I've been trying to mess with <shadow.h> but I'm getting errors from
the getspent() function; I've got:

main()
{
        spwd fred;
        int t=lckpwdf();
        fred=getspent();   // see error for this line at bottom
        t=ulckpwdf();

When compiled I get:
        no match for spwd & = spwd *
        /usr/include/shadow.h 63: candidates are: spwd::operator
=(const spwd &)

2. Looking for ipxd - IPX daemon

3. htpasswd help

4. KERNEL PANIC in 2.2.17 and 2.2.18

5. htpasswd for Linux

6. Install Problems- perhaps HardDisk setup?

7. Problem with htaccess and htpasswd

8. set PS1 from a function

9. htaccess/htpasswd setup??

10. htpasswd with only FTP access

11. .htpasswd and .htaccess in ascii or binary?

12. How can I automate htpasswd to add users?

13. Can I use /etc/passwd as htpasswd