Frontpage 98 Server extention problems?????

1. Frontpage 98 won't publish to Linux Server

I have a linux server (Redhat 5.2) with Apache.

The apache server is using software name virtual servers.

There is one big site in particular.

When you try to publish using frontpage 98 to the site, it times out
as reported by Frontpage.  I have increased the ftp timeout to -t 7200
with no sucess. the ftp daemon is the default one installed by redhat.
All other sites publish just fine, although all other sites are small
in comparison.

It is not my choice to use frontpage.

Thanks in Advance

Jose
Texas A&M University
Civil Engineering

2. plz SLIP for sol2.3

3. FrontPage 98 Server Extensions & Apache

4. Making Boot Manager see my 3rd hard disk

5. Installing Frontpage 98 Server Extensions

6. Mandrake 8.1/8.2 on Compaq laptop

7. Frontpage Server Extention and FreeBSD

8. TrueType fonts in Solaris

9. Apache server with Frontpage extentions

10. Help with Frontpage Server Extentions

11. FrontPage 98 / UNIX Security Issues??

12. Frontpage 98/2000 with Apache

13. FrontPage 98/2000 Equivalent for Linux