NETSCAPE ENTERPRISE SSL WEB SERVER ERROR MESSAGE

NETSCAPE ENTERPRISE SSL WEB SERVER ERROR MESSAGE

Post by Siva Ayya » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

My Netscape 3.61 SSL Enterprise Server fails to respond to generation of new
instances...

I can access the non-SSL gateway but not the SSL.

The following error message continues to crop up:

    >Aug  3 12:01:47 praxis ns-httpd[17498]: SSL: create error with
session-id cache
    , pid=17498, rv=-1, error='Permission denied'

Any ideas???

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

--Siva

1. Netscape Enterprise: ftp to web server error

I am running the Netscape Enterprise Server on an IBM RS/6000 with AIX.
When I update an html file and ftp it to the web server I get the error
"Text file busy."

It appears that the Netscape Enterprise Server is some how "locking" the file
and therfore I am no longer able to overwrite this file by putting a new
file in its place.

Any ideas how to overcome this error, or turn off this "locking" feature
of Netscape?

Thanks,
Symitar

2. Survey Participants Wanted (2nd Chance)

3. Error message when starting a Netscape Enterprise 3.01 server

4. __this_module???

5. le0: error message which seems untrue....

6. SSL on Netscape Enterprise Server

7. Backup files timing

8. SSL and Netscape Enterprise Server

9. Netscape 2.0a Enterprise Server and Sybase Web-SQL hangs

10. site manager in Netscape Enterprise Web Server

11. Hangs - Netscape Enterprise Server 3.51 / Sybase web.sql 1.2 / Solaris 2.6

12. Performance problems on Netscape Enterprise 2.01 web server