Apache 1.3.14 Problem

Post by Mo3b » Wed, 22 May 2002 20:40:42

Hi all. Sorry for my bad english. I have problem with Apache 1.3.14.
First 2 days, when i had install Apache 1.3.14 on my OpenBSD box it
worked normally, but then, i do chmod on the apache direktory, i have
removed all in ./htdocs directory. Now when the server is started i
could not change the Page... It is written, that i have successfuly
installed Apache on OpenBSD. in httpd.conf all is OK!. But when i made
changes to htdocs direktory, when i cp some files there, i can't
browse them. Know someone what can be the problem? Thanx in advance.

Apache 1.3.14 Problem

Post by Khayma » Fri, 24 May 2002 18:19:57

Quote:> Hi all. Sorry for my bad english. I have problem with Apache 1.3.14.
> First 2 days, when i had install Apache 1.3.14 on my OpenBSD box it
> worked normally, but then, i do chmod on the apache direktory, i have
> removed all in ./htdocs directory. Now when the server is started i
> could not change the Page... It is written, that i have successfuly
> installed Apache on OpenBSD. in httpd.conf all is OK!. But when i made
> changes to htdocs direktory, when i cp some files there, i can't
> browse them. Know someone what can be the problem? Thanx in advance.

Maybe if you give us some information on what the error messages are, we can
help you out better?

If it says "forbidden", it's likely a permission problem, if it says "not
found" then you're probably in the wrong directory...

Khay.

1. Apache 1.3.14 / Netware Perl/CGI PROBLEM, Please help!

Hi All!

I installed the Apache 1.3.14 binary distribution on my Netware 5.1 Server.
Apache works fine, but I didn't figure out, how CGI support is provided
under Netware. I have a .cgi file, that has "#!perl" as the first line, but
Apache ignores that, and just presents the source as plain/text. Also the
test-cgi files don't work. (Also plain/text, not an internal server
error....)

Does anybody has an idea?

Thank you for your help.

--
with best regards

H. Mayer

2. pcnfsd for Slackware 3.2 Kernel Version 2.0.29

3. PDF problems with Apache 1.3.14

4. strategies for wrapper script

5. apache 1.3.14 - rewrite problem?

6. Top 10 posters comp.unix.shell

7. Apache SCRIPT_NAME problem after upgrade 1.3.14 - 1.3.22

8. nfs and access rights

9. problem of compiling apache 1.3.14/17 with mod_auth_mysql

10. Apache 1.3.14/ JServ 1.1.2 with DSO support problem

11. Apache 1.3.14 VHosts Problem

12. apache 1.3.14 -problem serving .pdf files

13. virtual host problem with apache 1.3.14-6 on suse 7.1