web interface to make changes to httpd.conf

web interface to make changes to httpd.conf

Post by Crai » Sun, 05 May 2002 04:47:40

Is there a web interface to make changes to this file, similar to swat for samba?

web interface to make changes to httpd.conf

Post by obantec suppor » Sun, 05 May 2002 05:16:16

Quote:> Is there a web interface to make changes to this file, similar to swat for

samba?

Webmin! www.webmin.com

Does more and will do samba

Simple to install and use.

Mark

1. Test httpd.conf setup - using variables in httpd.conf

I'm often testing Apache httpd.conf setups using a parallel
DocumentRoots.  I'd like to be able to use variables in httpd.conf file,
such that:

   $dir = 'test_dir';

   DocumentRoot /usr/local/web/$dir
   <Directory /urs/local/web/$dir/some_dir>

And when ready to use on live data just change:

   $dir = 'live_data';

or some such thing.

Any tricks for doing this?

--

pls note the one line sig, not counting this one.

2. HP/Colorado T1000E support

3. Can I define srm.conf, access.conf in httpd.conf ?

4. which module displays the readme file?

5. httpd.conf and web log files

6. samba question

7. When do Directive changes (httpd.conf) take affect

8. Question to RedHat Linux Guru

9. command line utility to change httpd.conf file.

10. Made a stupid change to /etc/lilo.conf

11. httpd.conf: ServerAlias changes URL in Browser (redirect instead of alias)

12. editing lilo.conf and making the change stick

13. let apache recognize changes on httpd.conf