APACHE/Newbie: Virtual Domains under a Virtual Domain?

APACHE/Newbie: Virtual Domains under a Virtual Domain?

Post by pbeil.. » Tue, 11 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Silly question perhaps, but is it possible to support virtual domains
under a sub-domain? I am asking because we would like to support
client domains, within our virtual server space, on a box that is
not our own.

Thanks for you help.
Peter

1. Apache 1.2.1 & virtual domains & real domain

Hey..

        Let's say that we have a virtual host like www.vhost.com, and a real
domain www.realdomain.com..and we have users in the server, and their
pages are like www.realdomain.com/~user, but now user can access his
pages trough www.vhost.com, eg. www.vhost.com/~user. Is there any way to
restrict it and if yes could someone explain howto..

Thanks
ps. please email directly, because Im not always following the news.
Thx. !

2. beginner question?

3. Virtual Domain/Sub Domain?

4. Exabyte 8200

5. Virtual Domains/multiple domains - one server

6. Solstice - Disk Errors

7. arp listing vanishes from cache at my ISP - virtual domain fails; native domain is OK!

8. EMC Clariion + Qlogic + Sun = mess

9. HELP: Virtual domain e-mail handler using '.domains'

10. Name Based Virtual Hosting - Unable to access Virtual domain from IE/Lynx

11. virtual domain and virtual email question. . .

12. Virtual Servers (includes Virtual Domains)

13. HELP: Virtual domain/Virtual hosts ?