ANNOUNCE: http-tiny-1.0 C lib & client, with PUT, DELETE,...

ANNOUNCE: http-tiny-1.0 C lib & client, with PUT, DELETE,...

Post by Laurent Demail » Fri, 19 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I'm releasing the first public version of a very small but (IMO)
usefull http client library that we use internally for data exchanges
(bi directional) with our httpd which support PUT and DELETE commands.
The http_get(3) (for GET queries) can be anyhow usefull to anyone.

It is fully documented and the included command line client is a good
example of use.

You'll need C and Unix or compatible...
Tested without problems on HPUX, Solaris, OS9 and Linux

Get more infos on

  http://www.lyot.obspm.fr/~dl/wwwtools.html#http-tiny

Or fetch the whole think on

  ftp://ftp.lyot.obspm.fr/www/http-tiny-1.0.tar.gz   11kbytes

Best regards
dl
--
Laurent Demailly * http://hplyot.obspm.fr/~dl/ * Linux|PGP|Gnu|Tcl|...  Freedom
Prime#1: cent cinq mille cent cinq milliards cent cinq mille cent soixante sept