User accounting/tracking

Post by Kari Suome » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for a user accounting/tracking utility. I.e. one that
would expire users after certain number of hours/bytes etc.

 KS

1. User Account tracking/expiration date/etc?

I'd like to be able to find software for Linux that can disable an
account for nonpayment after a specified date, and perhaps warn the
user that they have x days left in their account upon signing in, etc.
Things like reports to be run indicating days left by user, updating
the number of days, etc, would be handy as well.

Is there any such animal out there?
--

2. Aiee: scheduling in interrupt 00123869

3. Track users when using app accounts.

4. Scrolling Mouse Help?

5. How to keep track user Accounting in Redhat ??

6. startx problem

7. AIX 4.2 - Remote printing problem

8. Any good user tracking and accounting software for linux???

9. Use WinNT User Accounts on Linux -- Centralize User Accounts

10. AliasMatch from ~/account to /users/account

11. Sendmail: giving user accounts an e-mail account

12. Tracking a Hacker (who tries to SU to accounts)