Apache 3rd-Party Technical Support

Post by sspang8.. » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

We are evaluating the feasibility of replacing OAS with Apache as our
web server, running side by side with Oracle Developer Server. The
concern from the highup is, who can provide us reliable technical
support for Apache.

I've heard there are some 3rd-party companies providing support for
Apache. Could somebody give me references?

Regards,
Susan P

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Joshua Sliv » Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> We are evaluating the feasibility of replacing OAS with Apache as our
> web server, running side by side with Oracle Developer Server. The
> concern from the highup is, who can provide us reliable technical
> support for Apache.
> I've heard there are some 3rd-party companies providing support for
> Apache. Could somebody give me references?

There is an old list here:
http://www.apache.org/info/support.cgi

The only company I know that specializes in this is Covalent:
http://www.covalent.net/

--
Joshua Slive

http://finance.commerce.ubc.ca/~slive/

1. 3rd-party video support?

Can some one tell me, or point me to a resource to tell me, what 3rd
party video cards are supported by LinuxPPC and MkLinux?  (I assume
the lists are different)   Here's my situation:

I have a PowerCenter 150, and the on-board video is extremely flaky.
I haven't been able to figure out the problem, but while
troubleshooting I typically am able to get it working after plugging
and unplugging things a few times, it then works for a few days, then
dies again.  I'm thinking it might be a cracked solder joint on the
board, since it seems that the only things supporting the video plug
are the copper leads that connect the circuit.

Anyway, I've decided just to buy a video card and be done with it.
But I want to run linux on my machine eventually (hopefully soon,
probably next semester).  I don't particularly care if I run MkLinux
or LinuxPPC, since raw performance isn't that important to me, but
before I buy a video card, I want to make sure that it's supported by
one or the other.

much obliged for any info,
J.

2. x86 on amd64?

3. Apache 3rd-party module install problem

4. Very small font in Netscape

5. Third Party Apache Technical Support

6. Finger Command.

7. PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY

8. bash : doubt in find

9. HP-UX 9.x 3rd-party backup software

10. Solaris/x86 features/3rd-party software questions

11. 3rd-party sources: bleat for help (FAQ list?)

12. 3rd-party peripherals (disk) for RS/6000's

13. 2.5.43 cciss, retry 3rd-party aborted commands