1. linking static library against another library
I'm trying to link a static library against another static library, but I
get lot of 'undefined reference' errors.
here's what I have
some cpp files resulting to libCommon.a
some cpp files, which use classes from /Common, resulting to
main.cpp, using libSimulation.a
I want compile all the /Common stuff into a single static library,
libCommon.a. This will then get used by libraries for specific
applications, e.g. Simulation. I want the /Simulation stuff also to be
compiled into a library, which uses the libCommon.a
Both libraries compile and link, but when I try to link the main executable
it complains about undefined references in libSimulation.a
Some help please?
2. Switching from NIS+ to NIS ?
3. Linking against SCO static Library ?
4. How do multiple daemons on same port work?
5. Problems linking static library on executable and static library
7. dynamic link libraries and static libraries
9. link static libraries into a shared library
10. Issues with linking against a library built w/ -D_REENTRANT
11. linking against old shared libraries
12. linking against shared libraries
13. linking statically against shared libraries