detecting javascript

Post by Michael Stearn » Mon, 20 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello:

Is there any way, using mod_rewrite to detect whether the user has
javascript turned on in their browser?

Thanks,
Michael

1. my 3c509b not detected by installed kernel, IS detected when I use net root disk.

I recently installed slackware 3.0 on my machine and for some reason the
installed kernel does not detect the network interface card in my
computer, a 3com 3c509b.  But, when I boot from a seperate root disk (the
net root disk) and then type mount root=/dev/hdb2 it detects the card
just fine.  What is the problem?

--Rakesh

2. Monitoring tcpip win Solaris 2.x - Playing netgod!

3. How can i use javascript?

4. Embperl and strange newlines?

5. Here's how to fix javascript crashes

6. whitepapers on process tracing via /proc

7. Netscape - JavaScript: captureEvents

8. Qmail Antispam script

9. Apache server side javascript??

10. Problem with konqueror 2.2.2 and javascript button

11. Server side Javascript ?

12. How can I figure out the size and width of a frame in JavaScript

13. redefined Functions for JavaScript are needed