(no subject)

Post by wanqui pa » Tue, 19 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I would like to do some information filtering work on the web access -log file.
My main interest is: show how long a user have beening accessing my web server,
how much is their total traffic...
        It should be on the view of client side  rather than the server side.

Appreciated if anyone can show me any idea!

1. Not Available these Signal nos on Linux

Greetings,

The following macros are there on AIX  but not on Linux.If we have
on Linux pls  suggest me how to use(say path) or tell me alternative?

#define SIGDANGER 33    /* system crash imminent; free up some page
space */
#define SIGSAK    63    /* secure attention key */
#define SIGSOUND  62    /* sound control has completed */
#define SIGKAP    60    /* keep alive poll from native keyboard */
#define SIGGRANT  SIGKAP /* monitor mode granted */
#define SIGRETRACT 61   /* monitor mode should be relinguished */
#define  F_CLOSEM       10/**on AIX /usr/include/fcntl.h****/
#define _D_NAME_MAX 255

Thnaks in Advance
Sudhakar Reddy.N

2. mke2fs + 8MB + 2.2.5 = hangs

3. CD-RW: CDFS? Unstable dev nos?

4. VPN on Redhat Linux

5. NOS shootout

6. Big assigments crashes some shells

7. Seeds for random nos.

8. Need help with xgrab.2_4beta

9. faster NOS: NetWare or Linux?

10. Software to read NOS/VE backup tapes

11. Help: What is best NOS/platform for Oracle?

12. Unix <-> NOS