Apache 1.1 on SGI IRIX 5.3

Post by Stefan Bues » Tue, 20 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi Apache Guys

I have this big problem.. It's not possible to start the Apache Server on my
Silicon Graphics with IRIX 5.3.. The following Error-Message will be displayd:

server2 32# ./httpd -f /usr/local/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket
getsockname: Socket operation on non-socket
Error getting local address
server2 33#

what can i do to solv this problem.. because i have to set up this server, and
i would like to use Apache 1.1

Thanks for help..

1. Apache binary for SGI Irix 5.3

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a binary or send one to me.  I'm told Apache allows
for easy setup
of multihoming on the server.  I'm running NCSA 1.4.2 right now.

Thanks In Advance

--
There can be no victory without a source great enough
to overcome the darkness.  -- African Proverb

Trenton L. Gee

2. help : global var in C

3. irix 5.3 and netsite 1.1

4. Matrox G200 on-board adaptor not working well

5. Excite Search Engine 1.1 on irix 5.3

6. 2nd processor...

7. Sending printer control codes via lpr on SGI Irix 5.3

8. Can I install winNT, Win95, Novell, Linuxs on the same PC?

9. Public Domain NIS/NFS that works with SGI's IRIX 5.3

10. tcsh on SGI irix 5.3 won't ^Z

11. SGI IRIX 5.3 + Excite 1.1p1

12. compiled appache for sgi irix 5.3

13. I need a good C++ compiler for SGI/IRIX 5.3