New survey of server usage

Post by Cliff Add » Sat, 21 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Just an FYI, our company just completed a survey of about 2 million
domain names to determine server usage for primary web servers.  See
http://serverstats.com for the results.

1. Internet e-mail usage survey

We at Interactive Research are conducting a study of e-mail usage and
the problems some people have with unsolicited commercial e-mail or
"spamming." (Our apologies if you consider this a spam. ... We are merely
trying to understand the extent of the problem.)

The survey should take you about 5 minutes. Your input will be
valuable in helping better understand this issue. In addition, we will
be conducting a follow-up interview with a number of people. If you are
chosen, we will pay you $25 for your time.

Go to http://www.inter-active.com/altcomp.htm to take the survey.

Thank you for your help.

Riley Kirby
President
Interactive Research
http://www.inter-active.com

------------------------------

2. Examples on named pipe ?

3. Survey: Linux patchlevel usage statistics

4. : Any free OpenGL for Linux available ?

5. Yale Survey on Internet Usage <quint1 : comp.unix.programmer>

6. After kernel 2.2.3 recompile: DHCP client problem

7. Yale Survey on Internet Usage <quint: comp.unix.admin>

8. help needed....

9. multi-server surveys and multi-server changes

10. SURVEY: Volunteers to assist with MBA survey required

11. New 3rd Party H/W Guide via anon. FTP / Survey

12. New Netcraft survey!

13. new system survey