mod_bandwidth or mod_throttle

Post by John Barret » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone gotten either of these to work with Apache 1.3.6?  Is there
anything else out there that may be used in their replacement?  I don't
want to limit by sessions.

--
          ----========----
John Barrett                 SoVerNet

". . . it is always well to accept your own shortcomings with candor but
to regard those of your friends with polite incredulity." -russell lynes

mod_bandwidth or mod_throttle

Post by Jonathan Baker-Bate » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

I'm running mod_bandwidth OK with 1.3.3 (as a loadable module), just make
sure you get the version that has been written for 1.3. I tried mod_throttle
but it didn't want to play ball.

As far as I know they're the only ways of limiting bandwidth with Apache at
the moment.

JJ

Quote:> Has anyone gotten either of these to work with Apache 1.3.6?  Is there