Internet Rank Engine-the next generation of search engines

Internet Rank Engine-the next generation of search engines

Post by Yanhong » Thu, 10 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I just put up a web site to demo my ideas on search engines.
I call it Internet Rank Engine.

Unlike a search engine, which tells you the most relevant web sites
to your query, a rank engine tells you the Most Popular, Best Quality
web sites which are relevant to your query.

My engine is located at
http://www.ranklink.com/rank

I welcome comments.

1. The Next Internet Search engine

Hi

My Name Is Amjad and i am looking for few great internet programmers to
create the next search engine. You will be compensated by a partnership in
this newly created company.

I have a database of over 40 million web address and their description and
the next step will be to create .ASP or cgi that does the search based on
the users request.

This could be worth while, and it will be done in your spare time so you
dont have to quit your job.

Thank you

2. file transfer status

3. internet search engines

4. Help needed -- Reading/writing serial ports

5. Internet Search Engine Help Needed. Code Level.

6. How much disk space to install Linux?

7. SmartRanker -- Ultra Precision Ranking Engine

8. How to draw diagrams in a vt100 terminal

9. NEED SEARCH ENGINE / ROBOT: Search our site and all linked sites

10. Search engines that search more than HTML

11. Homepage can be searched from yahoo search engine

12. search engine with phrase search

13. Search Engine that supports multi-server searching.