httpd on a PowerMac! It's here! :-D

Post by Khan Mark Klat » Tue, 21 May 1996 04:00:00

It's possible using mklinux (http://www.mklinux.apple.com)
and the source for httpd 1.5!

Check out the (simple) server I'm running at
http://sanjose.pacificrim.net

Thanks, OSF and Apple!

-Khan

1. NCSA httpd/Linux 2.0.x and 'httpd:cant resolve symbol recvmsg'

I recently upgraded from Linux kernel 1.2.13 to 2.0.1-19 and also
installed the NCSA httpd 1.5.2 binary from the ftp site. Now, whenever I
set the StartServers to anything besides 0, the following messages
scrolls down the screen as httpd tries to spawn additional servers:
        httpd: can't resolve symbol 'recvmsg'

I also tried compiling 1.5.2 from the source, but got several compile
time errors and have not had the time to look through the code.  I looked
through Boutell's FAQ and the docs at NCSA, but neither gave me any hint
of what could be wrong.

Has anyone else gotten this error or seen the solution in this newsgroup?
Any ideas would be appreciated.

--Keith Young

2. suse 8 and mail server

3. redhat-config-httpd doesn't write to httpd.conf

4. 10.31 second kernel compile

5. Installing httpd to /var/httpd or to /usr/local/etc/httpd

6. FS: 3 Digital X-terminals ; $75 each

7. httpd 1.5.2 error: can't resolve symbol 'recvmsg'

8. Solaris 2.6 problems. A laundry list...

9. It`s IMPORTANT!!!

10. Please Help....it′s a very small thing!!!!.PLEASE

11. Linux for Fathers :-D

12. httpd dead but subsys locked'''----> COnfigure APache

13. Help me !!!!!! I have no Idea it′s crucial