no more server side includes

Post by tschwei.. » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 07:58:29

Hi!

since I upgraded to apache 1.3.17 server side includes are not processed any more. Any idea where I
could look why these are not working? For included files I could not see
any log entry as before. Any modules neccessary for ssi?

Any help is appreciated!

--
Thomas

no more server side includes

Post by Dan Brow » Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:47:52

Quote:> Hi!

> since I upgraded to apache 1.3.17 server side includes are not processed

any more. Any idea where I

Quote:> could look why these are not working? For included files I could not see
> any log entry as before. Any modules neccessary for ssi?

> Any help is appreciated!

> --
> Thomas

Yes, a module is necessary.  Try