UNIX WWW SERVER INFO NEEDED

Post by Moussa Abdoul » Mon, 15 May 1995 04:00:00

Hello Everybody, I was interestd in settinp up a www server under UNIX,
howver, I have a limited knowledge on www servers, could anybody kindly
point me out to sources of information or even give me a little info on
what is needed to setup a server.
Thanks in advance.
MoussA

Moussa Abdoul Ba***************************************************************

WWW:  http://bigdog.engr.arizona.edu/~mba**********************************...

UNIX WWW SERVER INFO NEEDED

Post by Gilbert Healt » Mon, 15 May 1995 04:00:00

I've set up an NCSA httpd using documentation at:

   http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/

: Hello Everybody, I was interestd in settinp up a www server under UNIX,
: howver, I have a limited knowledge on www servers, could anybody kindly
: point me out to sources of information or even give me a little info on
: what is needed to setup a server.
: Thanks in advance.
: MoussA

: --
: *******************************************************************************

: ******************************************************************************

--
----- Computer Consulting / Web Pages -----    http://www.nmia.com/~ghealton
These opinions are my own. Life is learning and I may retract, modify,

UNIX WWW SERVER INFO NEEDED

Post by Ronald S. Wo » Tue, 16 May 1995 04:00:00

If you have a supported platform, the EIT Webmaster's Toolkit is an
awefully quick way to get up and running for a novice:

http://wsk.eit.com/wsk/doc/
--
 +------All Views Expressed Are My Own And Not Necessarily Shared By IBM-----+

UNIX WWW SERVER INFO NEEDED

Post by anonymo » Fri, 26 May 1995 04:00:00