Liked Roxen in the past but hate the newer versions?

Liked Roxen in the past but hate the newer versions?

Post by Baby Pean » Tue, 04 Jun 2002 10:12:34

Think the new Roxen releases are a sign that the company has lost it's
edge?  Well it's obvious you are not alone if you do.

Caudium is the name of a GPL webserver written in the interpreting
language Pike  as well as in C. It is originally based on the Roxen
Challenger 1.3 code base. It is an attractive alternative to servers
like Apache, Netscape and Zeus due to it's strength in dynamic page
and data generation, modularity and more.

http://caudium.net/

1. Mouse Likes DOS but hates Linux

OK... here is the impossible....

The MS compatible serial mouse (at com2) works under DOS and OS/2 but no luck
on Linux.

So, first... I typed "cat < /dev/cua1" and move the mouse... nothing shown on
the screen. (I tried cat < /dev/cua0 but didn't work neither)

So, then, I typed "rc.serial" and it show it detected cua0 and cua1 at IRQ4
and IRQ3.

So, then, I kicked my cat and re-installed the linux but still no luck.

So, what did I miss?  It ran perfectly few month ago with the same hardware
configuration....

What is the more systematic way of attacking this??  I couldn't live without
X windows....  I'm really fed up with this situation and this may just give
me another reason of moving into Solaris x86 ($99 academic price) ...

Thanks in advance....
--

Salem

2. Tripwire for AIX 3.2.5

3. Samba on (RH5) Linux likes 95 but hates NT?

4. finger on SCO

5. Version PPP-2.1.2b ... Newer Version?

6. install

7. xfree86 update fails (module ABI minor Version is newer than the server's version)

8. Zombie Processes

9. Question running C++ compiled application on newer OS version versus on older OS versions of AIX?

10. Can I run metro-linx 1.2.4 motif version on newer Xfree version?

11. Terminfo (vi HATE HATE! :-)

12. SCSI, we hates it, we hates it forever

13. i hate it i hate it it is pissing me off