NCSA HTTPD Documentation Back (hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu)

NCSA HTTPD Documentation Back (hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu)

Post by Brandon Lo » Thu, 27 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Sorry for the inconvience, but the CGI and HTTPD documentation
on hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu is back on-line.  If you have any problems,

As for 1.4, days I tell you.

Brandon

--

  HTTPD Development           -- RAW           Software Development Group/NCSA
  http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/blong  University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign

1. NCSA build Playstation 2 Linux cluster -- ncsa.UIUC.edu

http://arrakis.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ps2/cluster.php
PLAYSTATION 2: COMPUTATIONAL CLUSTER

  The NCSA has constructed a Playstation 2 Linux cluster as a test bench
for scientific computation on "toy" hardware. The cluster consists of 65
compute nodes, 4 user login and development nodes, and 1 prototype node
for software installation tests. All the nodes run the Sony Linux
distribution for Playstation 2. The compute nodes fill a 24-inch rack; 5
shelves at 13 per shelf (see left);
-------

2. Q::INSTALL - Slackware 3.0 CD and SBPCD not working.

3. NCSA HTTPd NCSA/1.5.0a CGI question

4. DEFRAG for Linux

5. Problems with NCSA 'DocFinder' under NCSA HTTPd 1.5

6. RCP not working

7. NCSA httpd documentation sources

8. Help mounting partition in chroot'en environment

9. W3C httpd or NCSA httpd servers on Amdahl UTS2.1

10. NCSA httpd/Linux 2.0.x and 'httpd:cant resolve symbol recvmsg'

11. NCSA HTTPD v1.3 : Why I got httpd: send timed out

12. CERN HTTPD 3.0 or NCSA HTTPD 1.3?

13. NCSA 1.3 Documentation Needed