OT squid & Cobalt Cache Raq4

Post by Steve Burto » Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:52:25

Hi,

I know this is OT but does anyone know if there's a group where the
Cobalt Cache Raq4 (squid applicance) users hang out?

TIA

Steve.

OT squid & Cobalt Cache Raq4

Post by Roland Verlande » Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:13:07

Quote:> Hi,

> I know this is OT but does anyone know if there's a group where the
> Cobalt Cache Raq4 (squid applicance) users hang out?

> TIA

> Steve.

.raq.general

1. Cobalt RAQ4 and Apache 1.3.12 - Cache issues

I have a Cobalt RAQ4 which runs a few web sites.  I just began using it
in production within the last week.  Our web designers had a problem
when they uploaded some changed .html files to the site.  The changes
which had been made were not being displayed on the browser.  They were
using IE 5.5 which refused to pick up the changes in any fashion.  Then
they tried Netscape 4.x and found it too was displaying to old files.
After a 'Shift-Reload' in Netscape it was loading the changed .html.

Is there a way to have the latest of any page be displayed ALL the
time?  I was looking for the cache directives in httpd.conf, but found
they were all shut-off.  Here are some specifics:

Cobalt RAQ4
Linux 2.0.3x
Apache 1.3.12

Any help in fixing the cache problem would be appreciated!

Ed Morris

2. ATAPI CDR

3. problems with Cobalt Raq4 email aliases

4. Write Linux/Web Server book!

5. htaccess problems with Cobalt RAQ4

6. Promise Ultra 100 ????

7. Need Help Using .htaccess on Cobalt RAQ4

8. ldd on HP

9. Squid proxy-cache & acls

10. squid&cache

11. buffer cache & page cache