Regular expression in SetEnvIf

Post by Warren Bel » Sat, 19 May 2001 04:02:51

I want to set up a rule to add  all html, gif and css file in a cetain
directory to a setenvif rule but I can't figure out how to use a
wildcard so I don't have to specify every file.  I tried a lot of
different things and this is what I have now:

SetEnvIf Request_URI "/chat/c2/*.html|gif|css" exclude

Then I have my logging set up to not log anything of the exclude
variable.  Right now I have to list every single file:

SetEnvIf Request_URI "/chat/c2/index.html" exclude
SetEnvIf Request_URI "/chat/c2/main.gif" exclude

How can set up one rule that will add everything to exclude?

1. regular expressions

Hi all
I'm not sure if this is particularly unix.programmer related but I'm trying to use it under unix.
I'm trying to do a regular expression search in c using the regex.h library.
 I think I need to use the re_search function but I'm not sure how to actually
go about it.
Can anyone give mee an example of a working function that uses the re_search
 function?

If I should post this on another newsgroup, please let me know.

Regards Nick

2. Motorola internal modem

3. regular expression library calls caused core-dumped

4. Crontab and editor

5. regular expression

6. Source Code Browser

7. regular expression in C programming

8. Quesion about precise time control

9. regular expressions

10. Regular expression matching in sh

11. Regular Expression Syntax Limitation?

12. Why there isn't negation operator for regular expression ?

13. perl regular expression