How to send files w/ Content range?

Post by Simon Tamá » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I'm working on a http-CORBA modul for Apache.
The modul can send files to the client browser. - These files can be
generated on the fly by a CORBA server.
I've seen that programs like Bulletproof FTP send a http request that
tells the server to send only part of the file.
It is useful if you have already downloaded a part of the file but your
connection broke and you don't want to start again from the beginning.
I'd like to do this in the http-CORBA modul. How should I do this? Where
can I fidn information about the protocol used in the http headers?

Thanks in advance

S.T.

  simont.vcf
< 1K Download