Problem to compile Apache with mod_perl and PHP4 on AIX 5L

Problem to compile Apache with mod_perl and PHP4 on AIX 5L

Post by Joerg R. Muell » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:24:17

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile Apache 1.3.27 with mod_perl and PHP4 on AIX 5L
v5.1
Whenever I compile the Apache server with just just one of these
modules it workes without any problems, just when I try to compile
Apache with mod_perl and PHP as either DSO or static module the Apache
does not start.
The error message whe I start Apache is as follows:
./apachectl[145]: 12940 Segmentation fault(coredump)
When I remove the PHP parts from the httpd.conf the Apache works
without any problems.
I tried allready with several diffrent versions of mod_perl and PHP,
but still the same result.

When I am running dbx against httpd the result is as follows:
[using memory image in core]

Segmentation fault in Perl_vmess at 0x1004e284 ($t1)
0x1004e284 (Perl_vmess+0xc) 9421ffa0       stwu   r1,-96(r1)

Thanks in advanced
J.R.Mueller

Post by Joerg R. Muell » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:24:18

[...]

1. Problem to compile Apache with mod_perl und PHP4 on AIX 5L

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to compile Apache 1.3.27 with mod_perl and PHP4 on AIX 5L
v5.1
Whenever I compile the Apache server with just just one of these
modules it workes without any problems, just when I try to compile
Apache with mod_perl and PHP as either DSO or static module the Apache
does not start.
The error message whe I start Apache is as follows:
./apachectl[145]: 12940 Segmentation fault(coredump)
When I remove the PHP parts from the httpd.conf the Apache works
without any problems.
I tried allready with several diffrent versions of mod_perl and PHP,
but still the same result.

Thanks in advanced
J.R.Mueller

2. Help me - Acessing X and VNC using iptables

3. Problem compiling Apache+PHP4+MySQL

4. Help setting up

5. - Trouble Compiling Apache on IBM AIX 5L - DSO Problem

6. ferror() bug

7. Using Apache + PHP4 on AIX 4.2/4.3

8. KDE settings/configure Crashes!

9. Problems with PHP 4.0.4pl1 + apache 1.3.19 + mod_perl 1.25

10. Apache 1.3.12+, PHP4, MySQL3.23.xx on AIX 4.2.2?

11. Compiling Apache with PHP4

12. PHP4 and Apache Compile probs

13. PHP4/apache.1.3.9 compile issues, help?