FrontPage virtual hosting, removal or reset of virtual host

FrontPage virtual hosting, removal or reset of virtual host

Post by Ian » Sat, 21 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

We have FrontPage extensions on a Unix server running BSD 2.1.  We have
many virtual hosts on the server.  Assigning a domain name to a new
virtual host is no problem.

The problem is when a customer leaves, we are left with their account.
How do you completely clear out the account and change the passwords, so
it can be assigned to a new user?

Thanks...

It's Apache 1.0.5 by the way

1. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

Hello.

Have been running 1.2b8 for a intranet and decided to move upto 1.3b2. I
have several name based virtual hosts that have been working under
1.2b8. After compiling and installing 1.3b2 my virtual hosts do not
work. In fact what happens is that even though DocumentRoot and default
server name is different, eg: www.serverA.net pointing to /www/default,
Apache 1.3b2 will always take me to the first defined virtual host as if
it's locked to it no matter what virtual host I try to browse. What
gives? Please post and E-Mail.

In /etc/hosts for my machines IP address I have

A.B.C.D         www.default.net www.virtA.net www.virtB.net

In ../conf/httpd.conf I have;

<VirtualHost www.virtA.net>

DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/virtA
ServerName www.virtA.net
ErrorLog logs/virtA.error.log
TransferLog logs/virtA.access.log
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost www.virtB.net>

DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/virtB
ServerName www.virtB.net
ErrorLog logs/virtB.error.log
TransferLog logs/virtB.access.log
</VirtualHost>

--

2. How to make GlidePoint "tap" working like a button-1 click

3. : How to prevent one named virtual host from "seeing" another virtual hosts files ?

4. Need help Installing a new monitor

5. Mixing Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts and SSL Virtual Host

6. 24x7 operation and backup

7. For Discussion: web virtual hosting vs mail virtual hosting

8. Virtual domains on Apache with only one ip?

9. Apache 1.3.0 - Virtual Hosts and Frontpage SERK

10. Apache, FrontPage, and Named virtual hosts, Security, please help !

11. Frontpage Virtual Hosts

12. Frontpage + non-IP virtual hosts

13. Frontpage and Apache virtual hosts - help please