Connection between Microsoft SQL server and Apache server

Connection between Microsoft SQL server and Apache server

Post by Poh Kia Ng » Thu, 18 Apr 1996 04:00:00

         Does anyone know how to make a connection
between Microsoft SQL server running on Windows NT
and Apache server running on Sun Solaris?

         Thanks for your advice.

1. Client for Microsoft SQL Server?

I wish I had specifics, but Sybase ported their client access libs
(either open client or dblib, I don't recall which) to Linux.  MS SQL
Server is derived from Sybase so the access libs work for either
server.

You might ask the same question in comp.databases.sybase.

--

2. Kppp on Mklinux: Can't Find Modem

3. Microsoft SQL Server from BSD

4. initializing and waiting for okay

5. Linux client for Microsoft SQL Server 7.0

6. Apache with ASP

7. Linux sql C API <--> Microsoft Server 6

8. static or dynamic

9. Microsoft SQL server 7

10. Can I emulate a Microsoft SQL server with Linux?

11. link between microsoft SQL server and Linux

12. Client for Microsoft SQL Server?

13. How Do I Convert SQL Server 2k to Linux SQL??