Stronghold and cgiwrap

Post by Chris Griffith » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

  Does anyone have any experience using cgiwrap with the Stronghold SSL
server? I'm trying to figure out a way to for the PATH_TRANSLATED
variable to be kept consistent with the person's home directory instead
of it being changed to the DocumentRoot of the server. Somehow cgiwrap
is using the DocumentRoot variable of the server when it fixes the
environmental variables. Anyone else out there have experience using
cgiwrap with the Stronghold server? Can I somehoe dynamically change the
DocumentRoot for each Alias I have set up for the Stronghold user?

  Thanks,
      Chris Griffiths