Netscape 1.1 Multidomain log problem

Post by Stephan Kau » Wed, 29 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi all,

I run Netscape 1.1 with multi-domain support. This work realy nice,
The only problem I have, that it log all access to one log file and there
is no way to find out is it domain A or domain B which is send to.

Is there any way to config it so that there are more than one log file
(each for each domain) or to log the IP-Address to the line ?

thanks
  Stephan

1. Netscape-Comm/1.1 server log over-optimistic

We are test driving the Netscape-Communications/1.1
server (SunOS 4.1.3) but the logging makes it hard
to evaluate problems with aborted or timed out connections.

Instead of returning the number of bytes actually
sent in the access log, it records the number
of bytes in the requested file, even if few are
transferred.   (The error log reports timeouts but
not bytes transferred, which is helpful info for
large file transfers.)

Bug, feature or zealous over-optimism?  Fix?

-Paul Mende

2. OPENWIN & SLIP from root login only -- why?

3. Netscape 2.0 / Apache 1.1 keepalive problem (lengthy)

4. nologin shell

5. Problems with HTTP/1.1 and Netscape

6. How to connect to internet using ISP. (HELP!)

7. Strange Problem with KDE 1.1 and Netscape!

8. How to mount root read-only and please e2fsck?

9. Problem w/ Netscape 1.1 Server

10. 1.1.8x, 1.1.9x SMTP Problem

11. jdk-1.1.1: problem w/ RPM file and Netscape

12. GIMP 1.1 and KDE 1.1 problem

13. Netscape has multidomain capabilities ????