First problems resol on ApacheSSL, but new problems ..

First problems resol on ApacheSSL, but new problems ..

Post by Jerome Schevin » Wed, 19 Nov 1997 04:00:00

        Hi

I have a new problems of compilation on ApacheSSL/Linux 2.0.31

http_main.o: In function `child_main':
http_main.o(.text+0x1963): undefined reference to `ApacheSSLSetupConnection'
make: *** [httpsd] Error 1

Do you know this message ??

Please, answer me be email

Post by Marcus Faur » Fri, 21 Nov 1997 04:00:00

: http_main.o: In function `child_main':
: http_main.o(.text+0x1963): undefined reference to `ApacheSSLSetupConnection'
: make: *** [httpsd] Error 1
: Do you know this message ??

I guess you forgot to add the ssl-module in src/Configuration

Marcus

| MS-DOS: Malformed System - (D)elete (O)verwrite (S)cream |

1. 2.4.21-pre5-ac1: one old problem, one new problem

Hi Alan,

First, I'm still seeing the same problem with swapoff -a which started with
-pre4-ac7.

# swapoff -a
Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 00001000
   printing eip:
c014b5c1
*pde=000000000
Oops: 2
[lots of hex numbers snipped]
</sbin/swapoff segfaults>

The oops doesn't shut down the system -- everything continues on as if
nothing had happened.  The swapspace is disabled and can be re-enabled
with swapon as desired.

Also, if I specify the swap partition by name instead of using the -a flag
to swapoff, everything works normally.  Something about the -a flag causes
the problem.

Second (new) problem:
My Broadcom Tigon network chip doesn't work with -pre5-ac1, but it did
work just fine with pre4-ac7 and earlier.  It shows up in 'ifconfig' as
usual but I can't ping or connect to any machine other than localhost.

I'm happy to supply any other information you may need.  Just let me know
if I should provide more info.

Anyone else seeing these problems?

-

2. This makes me proud to be a black man

3. ApacheSSL Certificate in the UK - How do I get one?

4. Questions...

5. ApacheSSL mod_jserv.so for Tomcat under UnixWare 7.1.1 problems...

6. X with Cirrus-logic 6235.

7. SSL problem with java 1.4 plugin and ApacheSSL

8. synchronous rate of SCSI hard drive

9. make test certificate for ApacheSSL problem

10. ApacheSSL setup problem

11. New LAN set up - problem ONE

12. Booting New Kernel Problem (First Timer)

13. One question, One problem