Strange error messages in Apache error log

Strange error messages in Apache error log

Post by Sanjay Gogu » Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:22:28

Hi All,

I have built and configured Apache 1.3.19 with mod_ssl and OpenSSL on
Solaris 7.

Apache Web Server could be accessed using http. But trying to access
AWS using HTTPS from a browser gives error message "A network error
occurred while Netscape was receiving data. (Network Error: I/O
error)".

Strange (atleast to me) error messages were logged in conf/error_log
file when tried to access using HTTPS. Error message logged was
"Invalid method in request \200C^A^C ".

Even access_log showed "\200C^A^C" 501 - ".

Does any one know what could be the problem?

Any help in solving this is highly appreciated.

TIA
Sanjay R. Gogula

1. Strange error messages in error.log

I get these strange error messages in error.log, and it's LOTS of them... my
drive gets filled because of these error msgs:

critical_acquire() failed: Numerical result out of range
critical_release() failed: Numerical result out of range

Anyone have an idea of whats wrong?... the webserver is quite loaded I can
say...

Regards,
Daniel

2. Help please. How do I fix httpd?

3. strange sh errors in Apache error log

4. (Not so) High quality printing w/ gs and Espon Stylus Color 740

5. strange error messages in message log

6. 3 button mouse setup

7. Strange errors in /var/log/messages

8. go32crs?

9. Strange SCSI error in /var/log/messages

10. My drive gets filled because of strange error msgs in error.log

11. Kernel log message: mlx0: I/O error - irrecoverable data error

12. Strange error message in apache 2.0.35

13. Strange Apache error.log