1. Apache 2.0 on Red Hat 8.0 only outputs the Apache Test Page
I am having a problem setting up Apache 2.0 on Red Hat 8.0. Using the
default setup through the Red Hat installation, I have tried putting an
'index.html' file in the default DocumentRoot directory ('/var/www/html')
specified in '/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf'. But all I see when I call up the
URL is the infamous Apache Test Page ('/var/www/error/noindex.html').
I have also tried setting up 2 "virtual hosts using the same IP address"
by adding the neccessary tags to the end of the '/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf'
file, but I am still having the same problem. I was able to setup virtual
hosts on Apache 1.3 in Red Hat 7.1 without too much of a problem...
Is there anything special that I need to do with Apache 2.0 or Red Hat 8.0
to get it to work???
Many thanks in advance,
2. Modem... Mouse.... IRQ crash?
3. newbie - apache 1.3 vs apache 2.0 questions
4. Virtual web permissions and telnet permisisons
5. Apache 2.0 : own authentication module
6. How do I install Linux from a Network?
9. Upgrading Apache 2.0.x: Patching vs. Full Recompile
10. Apache 2.0 mod_suexec and PHP
13. First Apache 2.0 is faster on win32 than IIS is, now this