Apache supported on OS/390 UNIX?

Post by mc.. » Tue, 05 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi there?

Any idea whether Apache is supported on OS/390 UNIX?

Thanks,

Apache supported on OS/390 UNIX?

Post by Jan Peter van der Velde » Fri, 08 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> Any idea whether Apache is supported on OS/390 UNIX?

Hmm... OS/390 Unix - Is that the same as the AIX version that used to
run under VM/SP ? (OS/390 used to be MVS, didn't it?)
--

Grtz='JP'

===>
Peace is not a process, it's a state of mind.
<==

1. Large file on OS/390 UNIX help

We are trying to download a log file that's 325 Mb in size to a UNIX filesystem
on a OS/390 platform that is large enough to handle the file size.  After 40.9
MB of the transfer the download stops.  Here are some of the parameters:

BLKSIZE = 4096
TOTAL BLOCKS = 63000
AVAIL BLOCKS = 52995
USED = 10005

I can see where the 40.9 Mb probably comes from (BLKSIZE * USED).  My question
is why with 52995 more available blocks for use does the system stop at 40.9 Mb?
I'm not as experienced with OS/390 UNIX but some threshold is being reached on
the filesize that I can't find a setting for.  I'm also not sure if being a
"large file enabled" filesystem comes into play here.  If anybody is familiar
with working with large files on OS/390 and can enlighten me on how to get the
whole 325 MB download into a file, I would be very appreciative.

I thank you in advance for your help.  Could you please also respond to my work

Thanks - Ritchie

--
Posted from nymta1.chcmail.com [206.25.182.220]

2. QUESTION: info on dtksh?

3. FTP from AIX to OS/390 question

4. proftpd - sending a message to a logged ftp-user?

5. Analog on OS/390

6. Trident 9440 and SONY CPD 15"

7. OS/390 APACHECTL START fails to setuid

8. Dual PPro boards with Orion 450GX

9. AIX SP2 Connection to MVS OS/390-Host

10. bash on OS/390?

11. how to syncronize Aix time from OS/390 timed server?

12. Time synchronization on AIX servers with an OS/390 mainframe

13. Wierd zip/unzip problem between Solaris and OS/390