NCSA http 1.5 Virtual Hosts

Post by Thomas Oett » Mon, 13 Nov 1995 04:00:00

It seems that the new NCSA httpd 1.5 does support Virtual Hosts.
I've not seen much documentation on this new feature on
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ where the docu for 1.5 is located.
Does someone know where I can find more information about
how to setup virtual hosts with NCSA 1.5?

Thanks, Thomas Oettli

NCSA http 1.5 Virtual Hosts

Post by Brandon Lon » Mon, 13 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>It seems that the new NCSA httpd 1.5 does support Virtual Hosts.
>I've not seen much documentation on this new feature on
>http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/ where the docu for 1.5 is located.
>Does someone know where I can find more information about
>how to setup virtual hosts with NCSA 1.5?

http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/docs/tutorials/VirtualHost.html

Brandon

--
 Brandon Long           "I think, therefore I am Confused." - RAW
 HTTPd/SDG/NCSA/UIUC  "Here's a nickel, kid.  Get yourself a better computer."

 http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/blong  Consider myself properly disclaimed.

1. Getting Statistics for Virtual Hosts with NCSA 1.5.x

Can anyone suggest how to organize NCSA 1.5 statistics when running
Virtual Hosts. We are running several www sites with this server, and
all the hits are counted, but there is no way of telling which domains
the files were requested from, especially if they are the same name,
i.e. logo.jpg or history.html

Have been using wwwstat program, have emailed author, but no response yet.

You may respond to

Thanks in advance

Victor Howe

2. ppp X conflict

3. NCSA 1.5.1a solaris 2.4 on x86 virtual host problmes

4. mismatched read page pointers

5. Virtual Host/Virtual Interface for NSCA HTTPD 1.5

6. squid denies access to download??

7. NCSA 1.5 and too many virtual sites

8. Missing margins

9. Virtual domains using NCSA 1.5 or Apache?

10. Virtual Domains with NCSA 1.5 on BSDi - Here's how!

11. NCSA HTTP Server with Virtual Host Patch

12. NCSA HTTPd NCSA/1.5.0a CGI question

13. Problems with NCSA 'DocFinder' under NCSA HTTPd 1.5