Enterprise 2.0 select thread error

Post by Hugh C Kenne » Sun, 07 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

has anyone out there run into the following error
using enterprise 2.0 under Solaris 2.5.1 before?

[05/Sep/1997:20:07:52] warning: select thread miss

i'm getting an extraordinarily large number of these
errors logged in a very short period of time, and i can't
seem to track down the source or the cure.

any thoughts you may have are appreciated.

replies to:

TIA,

-Hugh Kennedy

Enterprise 2.0 select thread error

Post by Rich Fuch » Thu, 11 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> has anyone out there run into the following error
> using enterprise 2.0 under Solaris 2.5.1 before?

> [05/Sep/1997:20:07:52] warning: select thread miss

> i'm getting an extraordinarily large number of these
> errors logged in a very short period of time, and i can't
> seem to track down the source or the cure.

Don't recall that particular one. ES 2.0 had a buggy homebrew thread
implementation, which they upgraded to native Solaris threads in ES 2.01.
Strongly suggest you upgrade, which should be free to an
*.edu.
--
-- Rich Fuchs user rbf host lyra.rlg.org (Research Libraries Group)

1. How to write Threaded CGI (Threaded-MPM) in Apache 2.0 ?

I have successfully wrote an Apache 1.3 DSO module as my CGI services.
And I would like to port to Apache 2.0 Threaded-MPM for better
performance (shared large memory between child threads)
I have started wrote module that register 2 hook functions(child init,
handler). Compiling and added LoadModule and Location directives in
httpd.conf, but after I restart a httpd I never get call back to my
hook functions from Apache and "The page cannot be found" is a
respond.

What is a problem ? please... help me...

(Sorry, for my poor english.)

2. help regarding qt programming style

3. Netscape Enterprise Server - cache and threads problems

4. Automounter direct maps under AIX 3.2.3

5. User-Account on Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0

6. Collisions in 100 BaseT FD

7. Netscape Enterprise 2.0 and content negotiation

8. Printing from SOLARIS on WIN NT 3.51 Network HPLJ4P Printer

9. Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0

10. HELP for using Frontpage and Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0/NT

11. Using many databases on Netscape Enterprise Server 2.0

12. Enterprise 2.0 on AIX

13. NS enterprise server 2.0 - creating search catalogs